When it comes to fondling the female form, men are somewhat predictable. To set yourself apart and become a better lover you need to remember that there is more to a woman than just a pair of boobs, a butt and a vagina. Yes, they may be the places that you like to touch, but it isn’t all about you. If you learn how to touch a woman in the places that she likes to be touched then you can transform yourself from a mediocre lover into an expert one. Read on to find out some of the lesser known places that she loves to be touched.
- Palm of the Hand: The beauty of targeting areas that are regularly avoided is that it feels amazing when they do suddenly get some attention; and the palm of the hand is often overlooked. Lightly stroke her palms, using your fingers to trace the lines. This will not only feel good for her but you’ll appear caring and attentive.
- The Small of the Back: Again, this area is often neglected so kisses and other stimulation in this area feel new and exciting. Run your fingers up and down her spine, before using your mouth to do the same thing, and then plant lingering kisses on the small of her back.
- Earlobes: You may already know that your partner loves to have her neck kissed, but you can set her heart racing by turning your attention to her earlobes and delicately touching, kissing or nibbling this soft piece of flesh. While the earlobes might sound like an unlikely source of passion they are incredibly sensitive and the feel your warm breath and lips on them can be very arousing. Just resist any temptation you may have to stick your tongue in her ear!
- Behind the Knees: The skin behind the knees is thin, soft and very responsive to touch – because the nerves are close to the surface. So lightly stroking, kissing and licking in this area can be highly sensual for her. A subtle way to turn your partner on when you are out in public is to caress this sweet spot – she won’t be able to resist by the time you get home.
- The Pelvis: Dedicating some attention to her pelvis will drive a woman wild. Especially if you can keep your focus here and avoid the obvious distraction located a little further south. The feel of your touch, kiss or lick in this area will tease and tantalise her until she is begging you for more.
- Hair: Maintaining their gorgeous locks isn’t the only reason women go to their hairstylists so often. The process of wash, cut, color, and styling can actually be quite a stress reliever. Running your hands gently through her hair is a surefire way to send tingles down her spine. Let your fingers massage circles from her temples to the nape of her neck and she’ll be putty in your hands.
- Inner Thighs: Touching her inner thighs without venturing into the vaginal area will make for an excellent tease that is sure to get her revved up. Use your hands and mouth to caress and kiss the insides of her thighs, getting excruciatingly close to her ultimate pleasure spot, but pulling back before going all the way.
- Feet: Pulp Fiction taught us that rubbing the feet of another man’s wife may be an offense punishable by being thrown out a window, so the sensual appeal of a foot massage is obvious. There are few better ways to help her relax than to give her feet a good rub, especially if her job requires her to be on them all day. Do it right and grab some massage oil or lotion. Don’t forget to pay some attention to her toes, ankles and the sides of her feet too. Some women really enjoy having their toes sucked, but others find it repulsive, so asking first is a good idea before putting them in your mouth.
- Clavicle: A well-defined clavicle, or collarbone, can be very sexy on a woman. Why not show your appreciation for its beauty with your touch and kiss? Pay attention to this body part while she’s still fully clothed, unbuttoning her shirt just enough to reveal the clavicle and no further. You can always come back to it once the clothes have disappeared as well to remind her of the anticipation it created when you started there.
- Nape Of Her Neck: Once you get to the nape of her neck, place a few light kisses there. In ancient Japan, the back of a woman’s neck was seen as very attractive by men since it was one of the few places not covered by clothing. In modern times, the nape of the neck is often neglected in favor of more obvious pleasure centers, but never underestimates the power of gentle touches and kisses from her hairline to her shoulders.
- Everywhere Else: Every inch of her body is covered with nerve endings that could be stimulated, but that doesn’t mean that she doesn’t have some no-go places. Some women can’t stand to have their faces touched, while others find it unbearable if their hands are tickled. As you explore, you’ll learn which places your touch has the best effect on and which you should avoid.
Just because a lot of women like to be touched in these areas, it doesn’t mean all women do. So pay attention as you explore your partner’s body and learn which zones turn her on and which are no go areas. These are just 11 of the lesser known areas where women loved to be touched, but her whole body is covered in pleasure sensors for you to experiment with.