Diabetes, often referred as diabetes mellitus, describes a group of metabolic diseases in which person have high blood glucose, either because insulin production is inadequate. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience frequent urination, excessive thirst and hunger. Persons are suffers from different types of diabetes.
There are three types of diabetes:-
- Type 1 Diabetes
It’s condition when body not produces insulin. It’s also known as insulin-dependent diabetes. Causes of diabetes of this type are unhealthy life style or genetic problems. People usually develop type 1 diabetes before their 40th year, often in early adulthood or teenage years. Type 1 diabetes is uncommon. Approximately 10% of all cases registered which are suffering with diabetes in India. For diabetes care patients will need to take insulin injections for rest of their life. They must ensure a proper diabetes diet to maintain blood-glucose level.
- Type 2 Diabetes
Again in type 2 diabetes body does not produce enough insulin for proper function, but body also not reacts to insulin. Causes of diabetes of this type are excess use of alcohol or problem in pancreas. Approximately 90% of all cases registered which are suffering from diabetes in India. Some people may be able to control their diabetes by losing weight by following special exercise for diabetes & by following a healthy diabetes diet with monitoring their blood glucose levels. It’s typically a progressive disease & patient will probably end up have to take insulin, usually in tablet form. Overweight and obese people have a much higher risk for type 2 diabetes compared to those with healthy body weight.
- Gestational Diabetes
This type affects females during pregnancy. Some women have very high levels of glucose in their blood, and their bodies are unable to produce enough insulin to transport all of glucose into their cells, resulting in progressively rising level of glucose. This can be maintained by simple diabetic diet.
In our society, a misconception is present about Diabetes that it’s incurable. We Hashmi Mart ensure you that diabetes is treatable. Researchers from Hashmi Mart showed that if diabetes is not adequately controlled, patient has a significantly risk for complications and developed diabetes treatment. Researchers published a study which estimates that by 2025 there could be 53.1 million people with disease
Problems with diabetes
- Eye complications – glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, and some others.
- Foot complications – neuropathy, ulcers, and sometimes gangrene which may require that foot be amputated.
- Skin complications are more susceptible.
- Heart problems – such as ischemic heart disease, when blood supply to heart muscle is diminished.
- Hypertension – This can raise risk of kidney disease, eye problems, heart attack and stroke.
- People with diabetes should not exercise. Not true at all. Exercise helps manage body weight, improves cardiovascular health, and helps blood sugar control. They have to follow special exercise for diabetes.
- Diabetes considered as a non serious problem. Again wrong. Two thirds diabetes patients die prematur0ely from stroke or heart disease. It is a serious disease. We should use medicine for treatment.
- Don’t eat too much sugar, it makes us diabetic – this is not true. A person with diabetes type 1 developed disease because their immune system destroyed insulin-producing beta cells. A diet high in calories, which can make people overweight/obese, raises risk of developing type 2 diabetes, especially if there is history of this disease in family. One should follow diabetic diet.
People can often have diabetes and be completely unaware. Main reason for this is that symptoms, when seen on their own, seem harmless. However, earlier diabetes is diagnosed with less complications, which can result from having diabetes, can be avoided.
Here is a list of most common diabetes symptoms:
- Frequent urination, Disproportionate thirst, Intense hunger, Weight gain or Unusual weight loss
- Lack of energy, Blurred vision.
- Cuts and bruises don’t heal properly or quickly.
- Sexual dysfunction among men.
Treatment of diabetes
Researchers of Hashmi Mart developed a unique formula, Herbodiabecon. It is medicine to control and cure problem along with diabetic diet. It’s a diabetes care & works without any restriction on level of disease, whatever may be time and give results and considered as best diabetes treatment. But effect of medicine and total duration in diabetes treatment will differs from person to person. This diabetes care made from herbs and doesn’t have any chemicals. It first of all regularizes digestive system and regulate production of insulin. Hashmi’s diabetes care has remarkable rejuvenating, healing, and soothing properties. It is useful in treatment of diabetes and elevated blood lipids in humans. This is used internally for healing and soothing of digestive conditions such as heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome. It is a combination of anti-diabetic herbs recommended for more than 50000 years to control diabetes Mellitus. It help to promote symptomatic relieve of complaints like weakness, giddiness, pain in legs, body ache.